These dynamic high torque lift motors can be utilized in combination with a pulley with a 1:1 or 2:1 reduction ratio. During the development of these permanent magneto motors special attention has been paid to energy conservation, compact design, travel comfort and a low noise level. Compared to conventional hydraulic traction motors, these virtually vibration less motors are very energy efficient.
Thanks to their compact construction, these motors with integrated junction box can be fitted directly onto the elevator cage.
Lift motor properties
- Direct drive, no speed reducer required
- 16- and 24-pole motors
- Motor speeds up to 300 rpm
- High torque reserve
- High efficiency across the whole speed range
- Up to 70% energy saving compared to an hydraulic system
- Very compact construction
- Very low noise level
- Very controllable highly dynamic movement
- High travel comfort, and speed modulation by means of adjustable voltage and frequency.
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Maintenance free
- No oil (no risk of contamination or fire)
- Traction sheaves LC in both hardened steel (HRC≥50) and spherulitic graphite cast iron to be processed according to customer specification
- Brakes with electric redundancy
- Brakes with cURus certification and in compliance with ASME A17 Safety Code for the North America
- Brakes with induction sensors, in order to guarantee maximum reliability even in very critical environments and for heavy lifting applications
- Brakes with release levers (even fitted with reduced overall dimensions)